Thursday 17 March 2016

Skyrim - Mighty Dwarven Centurions and Spheres



Description

Time to work for your loot.

As it says on the tin. This mod makes Dwarven Centurions mighty and Dwarven Spheres tricky. Centurions and Spheres level with player and have much more health and stamina, their attacks are more deadly often with severe knock downs.

I advise not exploring Dwemer ruins until level 20 with this mod installed.

Changes the stats of...
  • Dwarven Centurion
  • Dwarven Centurion Guardian
  • Dwarven Centurion Master
  • Dwarven Sphere
  • Dwarven Sphere Guardian
  • Dwarven Sphere Master

File cleaned with TES5Edit.

You can also use TES5Edit to view the changes in detail, adjust or remove parts that you don't like...

Let me know what you think...

=================================================

Download

Mighty Dwarven Centurions and Spheres v1.05

=================================================







=================================================

1 comment:

  1. Making Spheres stronger? I literally pulled back from my computer in fear just now! LOL I'm going to put this in my load order as soon as I get home. :D

    ReplyDelete