Saturday 9 April 2016

Skyrim - Shut Up Harpies



Description

The intention of this mod is to disable only the most annoying unavoidable follower dialogue.

Disables the following dialogue exchange...

Woman #1: "Hello."
Woman #2: "Oh, hi, I'm glad I ran into you. I was wondering if..."
Man: "Hello, ladies! Is there anything a big strong man can do for you this fine day?"
Woman #1: "I don't know. If you see any big strong men around, let us know, will you?"
Both Women: Laugh
Man: "Harpies, every one of them."
Woman #1: "Oh, come now. Don't go away mad."

Also removes follower dialogue...

"Still here."
"I've got your back."
"We've stopped. What is it?"
"I'm still here."
"Let's get going."
"I'm right behind you."

Also removes Serana's dialogue...

"Yes? What did you need?"

If you want to put any back use TES5Edit.

=================================================

Installation

1) Place Shut Up Harpies.esp into your Skyrim data directory folder.
2) Set the load order (after other NPC dialogue mods like Follower Commentary Overhaul).

=================================================

Download

Shut Up Harpies v1.03

=================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment